Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Gain a deep appreciation for the components of strategic planning and implementation in order to achieve strategic results.
- Focus on leaders’ knowledge, skills, and behaviors in achieving results through understanding and applying key components: external environment, strategic intent, innovation, business model, processes, organization design, workforce talent, and culture.
- Understand and apply tools such as interviews, focus groups, surveys, and assessments to identify and address key issues and opportunities for improving your organization’s team or department.
- Collaborate with teams and organizations to design, develop, and deliver a change management and leadership plan to respond to external or internal changes impacting the team or organization.
- Partner with managers to identify required core competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors) for individuals to achieve business and organizational goals.
- Partner with customer to design, develop, and sustain high-performing teams to achieve business and organizational results.
- Deploy appropriate assessment tools with a focus on purpose, structure, tasks, norms, and competencies that align with strategic direction of the organization.
Performance Improvement Consulting
- Partner with managers and teams to identify and close performance gaps to achieve expected business and organizational results.
Don't find what you were looking for?