The evaluation process includes pre-visit gathering of performance data and baseline technology information, followed by in-depth and on-site discovery conducted by ContactsPlus industry experts. It provides a structured, integrated evaluation of your center plus targeted short-, mid- and long-term recommendations.
In the Pre-Visit Process We Will Complete:
- Technology Inventory Survey
- Performance Benchmark survey
- Operational Processes Questionnaire
- Agent Feedback Survey
- Caller feedback Survey
We then schedule a time to come onsite to dive deeper into your contact center’ people, work processes and the technology that supports them..
Our analysis from the visit will include
- IVR scripting and branching tests with a call routing/mapping review
- Review of CTI, CRM and Caller Satisfaction technologies
- Side-by-side observations with agents to view user interaction with desktop technology
- Other meetings with managers and technology experts as appropriate
- Focus groups with supervisors and agents regarding process and technology synergy.
At the end of our onsite we will conduct de-brief review session with site management and ContactsPlus team of experts to discuss preliminary findings and bring forth additional information for analysis. This will allow your local management team to give feedback on our preliminary findings and recommendations.
These efforts will then culminate in the Executive Presentation, usually delivered within 2 weeks of the site visit by our team. Our Executive Presentation includes:
- PowerPoint with “findings and recommendations”, including both “ready now” short-term improvements, mid- and longer-term recommendations.
- Gantt-style Roadmap of integrated people process and technology improvement initiatives
- High-level financial opportunity analyses will be provided where applicable.
- Personalized benchmark report with gap analysis and financial opportunity estimates
- Technology Maturity Scorecard with supporting findings
The contact center technology scorecard will determine the client’s current status against the attributes of a multi-channel world-class contact center. The report will provide a score tied to each attribute as well as an aggregate score. The scores range from Developing to Optimized, as described below.
- Optimized (5)—Performance consistently exceeds customer/internal expectations and is comparable to performance of leading customer service/contact centers across all industries.
- Integrated (4)—Performance consistently exceeds customer/internal expectations but is not comparable to performance of leading customer service contact centers across all industries.
- Managed (3)—Performance generally meets customer/internal expectations.
- Developing (2)—Performance consistently does not meet customer/internal expectations and is a source of significant customer/internal dissatisfaction.
- Not Observed (1)—No evidence that this attribute is enabled at this time.
Let's start a conversation about your requirements