The Goals of our Customer Satisfaction Survey Methodology
- To include the customer in the call evaluation process, thereby ensuring that coaching and requested changes in agent behavior are in-line with the customer’s needs,
- To ensure that the organization becomes more customer-driven by getting customer feedback,
- To ensure that the “voice of the customer” is being heard for use by the center and by other areas of the enterprise,
- To route unhappy callers immediately to a customer service recovery team,
- And finally, to keep top management current on the performance of the Client’s customer service call center.
The Goals of our Agent Satisfaction Survey Methodology
- Conduct a comprehensive study of what your agents think about working at your center
- Identify the major “satisfiers” that build morale and help retention
- Find the major “dis-satisfiers” which sap morale, hamper productivity and contribute to turnover
- Discover the places where technology gaps are holding back excellent service
- Understand the links between agent satisfaction and caller satisfaction.